As a companion guide to the post-2015 'Advocacy Toolkit', the purpose of 'Engaging with the Media' is to help you get your message across to a wider audience when talking about sustainable development and the post-2015 development agenda. In particular, the mini-sites helps users:
- Understand different forms of media;
- Develop your messages for the media;
- Understand, approach and work with journalists;
- Compose press releases and conduct interviews, press conferences and photo calls;
- Utilise social media; and
- Deal with a crisis.
Access the 'Engaging with the Media' mini-site here.